In a bid to reduce our overall carbon footprint we encourage all runners to bring a bottle or cup to Hope24. This reduces our useage of plastic cups at the event which enables us to keep our costs down and reduces our waste.
We have teamed up with NDURE who have supplied these collapsible, BPA free cups that are extremely light and ideal for most running events that require you to bring one.
- Reusable drink cup for cupless racing
- Soft and ultra collapsible, slip it into any pocket
- Free standing, designed for UTMB
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use
- Capacity: 200 ml / 6.7 fl oz
- Weight: 10 g / 0.35 oz
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 55 mm / 3.94 in x 2.17 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)