- The entry fee paid is solely for taking part in Hope24 and does not include any services or gifts that sponsors and exhibitors may provide on the day or as a continuation of any services or gifts provided in previous years.
- We will endeavour to ensure garments, where provided are the size requested through the registration process. However, this does not guarantee availability of that size if any garment is offered, specifically if late team changes have occurred.
- All solo participants must be aged 18 years or over on the event date. For team members they must be over the age of 16 or over on date of event, however, parents must be confident in their ability depending on the team size they are in.
- Participants agree not to hold Hope24, its employees or organisers, or those of Newnham Park Estate and its associates liable for mishap or injury sustained over the duration of the Hope24 event.
- Participants agree to take part on the understanding that it is a strenuous 24hr race that involves running on a variety of terrains; in all possible weathers; at night and when tired. They must understand the risks and be confident that they are up to the challenge.
- By entering the event location you agree to be filmed and/or photographed and the use of your image in any footage used by the organisers for their own publicity in any media worldwide.
- Participants shall also agree to take part in a sportsmanlike manner and agree to follow any instruction given by the organisers or race officials.
- Hope24 organisers will collect participants’ personal data to process their entry application and would like to contact them by e-mail, telephone and/or post. They will not pass information to other organisation.
Registration & Team Changes
- Team size changes must be communicated to the organisers.
- Any changes to team line up must be registered within two weeks of the event. Last minute changes at registration can only be made with prior consent of the organisers.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry from any applicant, whether originally named applicant, substituted runner, anyone using an alternative or assumed name or runner included in charity entry in the event.
Refunds and Deferments
- Deferment may be made for runners up to 8 weeks before the event. After this period the refund policy will commence.
- Refunds for withdrawal will be subject to the following;
- After initial registration: Registration Fee less Transaction Fee
- Within 12 weeks of event: 80% of Registration Fee less Transaction Fee
- Within 6 weeks of event: 50% of Registration Fee less Transaction Fee
- Within 2 weeks of event: No refunds
(This is due to the costs of equipment and lead times for ordering consumables for the event)